We are excited to host a 2nd event, and we wanted to give our fabulous
participants a one-stop shop to find out all the details for the big day.
Pre-Race Check In!
Pre-race check in and race bag pick up will be available on the following dates/times:
The Manassas City Museum Lawn
9101 Prince William Street
Manassas, VA 20110
Look for Anything's PAWSible flags!
Friday, April 20th
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 20th
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Event Day Fun!
If you are unavailable to make the pre-race pick-up times, don't fret.
Race schedule is outlined below:
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM: 5K Check-In
10:45 AM: Group Stretch
10:55 AM: Opening Remarks & Anthem
11:00 AM -12:30 PM: Race!
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM: FESTIVAL
Strollers, wheelchairs, wagons, walkers, and any other equipment that
aids in mobility are welcome at this event.
Enjoy music, friends, and fun before and after the event.
All ages, abilities, and furry friends are welcome. Yes, we said it!
Bring your dog along for the fun!
This will be a chip-timed run/walk for those
wanting to track their performance on the 5K. Purchase tickets through RSU at: https://runsignup.com/Race/VA/Manassas/AnythingsPAWSiblefestivaland5kfunrun.
Pre-Order your event t-shirt in our "Shop" or through RSU.
5K Detailed Directions
Get the scoop on all the turns below. We will have 2 Aid Stations available during the race,
as well as race monitors throughout to help keep racers on course!
1. Head North on West St. (passing the US Postal Service on the right)
West turns left and becomes Stuart Ave. (L) - (0.78); veer with the natural turn.
2. Head west on Stuart Ave towards Stonewall Rd. - (0.82); passing City Park on right.
3. Turn (R) on Stonewall Rd.- (1.18)
Head north on Stonewall towards Peabody St.
4. Turn (L) onto Peabody St.- (1.39)
5. Turn (L) onto Park Ave - (1.82)
6. Turn (L) onto Nelson Ln. towards Stonewall Rd.- (2.09)
7. Turn (R) onto Stonewall Rd. - (2.20)
8. Turn (L) onto Nelson Ln. - (2.22)
9. Turn (R) onto Robnel Ave.- (2.35)
10. Turn (R) onto Peabody St.- (2.56)
11. Turn (L) onto Lee Ave.- (2.71)
12. Turn (R) onto West St. (3.1)